The exclusive Dino Land Diffuser Cover is designed to be used with Young Living’s proprietary, interchangeable diffuser motor (sold separately) and features color-illuminated vapor “erupting” from a prehistoric volcano, surrounded by menacing T. rex, triceratops, and pterodactyl figures. Captivate your children’s imaginations and transport them into a Jurassic wonderland, all while enjoying the benefits of diffusing Young Living’s 100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oils.
This patents-pending, interchangeable diffuser cover includes:
• Four white under-panel soft LED night-lights with on/off settings
• Six “volcanic eruption” LED light settings (red, white, green, blue, alternating, and off)
• Power and light control buttons
Contents: Dino Land Diffuser Cover (diffuser motor sold separately)
Dimensions: 26.5 x 26.9 x 22.7 cm
How to Use
1. Remove motor lid.
2. Add room-temperature tap water until level reaches, but does not exceed, the water fill line. (Always unplug the diffuser when filling or emptying the water reservoir.)
3. Add 5-8 drops of Young Living essential oil.
4. Place the lid back onto the motor.
5. Plug the power line plug into the motor.
6. Place the diffuser cover onto the motor and press down on the cover to ensure that the connecting latches click to the locked position.
7. Plug the power adaptor into a power outlet.
8. Press the Power button to turn on the diffuser.
9. To remove the cover from the diffuser motor, press both cover release buttons at the same time, and then lift the cover off of the motor.