Young Living’s Dino Land Ultrasonic Diffuser features color-illuminated vapor “erupting” from a prehistoric volcano, surrounded by menacing T. rex, triceratops, and pterodactyl figures. Captivate your children’s imaginations and transport them into a Jurassic wonderland, all while enjoying the benefits of diffusing Young Living’s 100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oils.
The patents-pending Dino Land Ultrasonic Diffuser acts as an atomizer, aroma diffuser, and night-light all in one fun-filled, simple-to-use product and includes:
• A proprietary, interchangeable diffuser cover system
• Innovative diffuser motor compatible with additional diffuser covers (other covers sold separately)
• Continuous or intermittent (10 minutes on/10 minutes off) ultrasonic diffusion with automatic shutoff
• Four white under-panel soft LED lights with on/off settings
• Six “volcanic eruption” LED light settings (red, white, green, blue, alternating, and off)
Contents: Dino Land Diffuser Cover, Diffuser motor, AC power adaptor, Operation manual
Dimensions: 26.5 x 26.9 x 22.7 cm
The multi-compatible diffuser motor that is included with the Dino Land Diffuser can also be used with the Dolphin Reef Diffuser Cover (sold separately).
Dino Land Diffuser Product Information Page
How to Use
1. Remove motor lid.
2. Add room-temperature tap water until level reaches, but does not exceed, the water fill line. (Always unplug the diffuser when filling or emptying the water reservoir.)
3. Add 5-8 drops of Young Living essential oil.
4. Place the lid back onto the motor.
5. Plug the power line plug into the motor.
6. Place the diffuser cover onto the motor and press down on the cover to ensure that the connecting latches click to the locked position.
7. Plug the power adaptor into a power outlet.
8. Press the Power button to turn on the diffuser.
9. To remove the cover from the diffuser motor, press both cover release buttons at the same time, and then lift the cover off of the motor.