Jade Lemon™ is grown in the warm, humid climate of Taiwan. While other lemons begin to release some of their oils aromatically as they turn yellow, the jade lemon fruit remains green even in maturity, allowing the concentration of oil to continue within the fruit. The oil is released only after the fruit is picked, giving it a richer and more fragrant aroma.
Jade Lemon contains high levels of d-limonene, which helps invigorate, uplift, and energise, as well as support clarity of thought and purpose. Dilute and apply to skin to support skin health, it is useful to clean and purify the skin.
How to Use
- Diffuse to uplift and stimulate the mind and body.
- Add 10–15 drops to Young Living lotions and shampoos to energize the spirit.
- Combine with sea salt, V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex, Ylang Ylang, Peppermint, and Lavender to exfoliate the skin.
- Use as a cleanser to remove stickiness or grease from surfaces; remove gum from hair; or remove crayon or permanent marker from walls.
- Add to dishwashing detergent for a spot-free rinse.
- Use 8–10 drops with water in a spray bottle to freshen the air.
Lemon (Citrus limon eureka var. formosensis) peel oil